mixed reality ambassador
your future company
Aalberts integrated piping systems engineers the most advanced integrated piping system for the distribution and control of liquids and gases for key verticals. We are the only business that truly offers its customers a single sourced and complete integrated piping solution, each and every time.
We are an international organisation, with energetic employees that are persistent to offer the best integrated piping system. We improve ourselves by exchanging knowledge and experience to stay ahead of our competitors. Good is never good enough.
With our sustainable spirit we contribute to circularity every single day. Rethink, reduce and recycle. We are entrepreneurial and take ownership in everything we do.
The Aalberts way, winning with people
We are convinced that digitalisation will push our boundaries. It will stimulate our creativity to be innovative. Digitalisation improves our design process, our manufacturing and our learning experience. We already implemented several digital services, like our design service and Revit plug-in and by using mixed reality technology (MR) we take another next step forward.
The coming years we will invest heavily in working with a MR HoloLens as a form of ground-breaking technology, which is also a result of finding new ways in working due to Covid-19.
Through remote assist we:
- can remotely resolve faults and carry out maintenance.
- can virtually see whether our design is fit for industrialisation.
- enable our engineers to complete complex tasks by testing and reading documentation on the shopfloor.
- train, learn and share knowledge of our high-tech production equipment remotely all over the world which will also contribute to our sustainable footprint.
As MR Ambassador you take ownership to lead the way and to inspire others to explore and apply this new technology. You question traditional working methods and challenge people to think out of the box.
You implement and embed the remote assist service within Aalberts integrated piping systems. This adventure starts in the Netherlands and will expand over time to our other locations all over the world. You will make sure that data is available, you connect people and you are creative in adding new applications, not only in our own processes but also in our performance towards customers.
Besides being attracted to our story and our values, you:
- are attracted to and like to explore technology and IT
- you enjoy making others enthusiastic
- are no-nonsense and a self-starter
- think out of the box and want to stay ahead
- listen to and connect people
- like to offer support and service