global director branding and communication
who we are
Aalberts integrated piping systems engineers the most advanced integrated piping systems for the distribution and control of liquids and gases for key verticals. We are an international organisation with energetic employees that are persistent to offer the best integrated piping system. The Aalberts way, winning with people. www.aalberts-ips.com
Aalberts IPS is present in several regions: Americas, Western Europe, United Kingdom, Middle East, Eastern Europe and APAC. The different disciplines within these regions drive our global strategy with local adaptation and entrepreneurship.
Over the last few years we have evolved into a firm brand in which we present ourselves in the market as Aalberts integrated piping systems with the leading brands Apollo and VSH, and also with Pegler & Shurjoint. To further improve our customer journey we are looking for a global director of branding & communication.
Your role is to define & lead the development and execution of a cohesive marketing strategy, that consistently builds the Aalberts integrated piping systems brand across all markets.
You take ownership to further strengthen our brand awareness both external (market) and internal (organisation). This role includes both strategic and operational tasks and calls on your creativity and flexibility.
You’ll be the guardian that secures that all our marketing activities fit with the Aalberts integrated piping systems vision and proposition. On a daily basis, you’ll manage all topics around websites, packaging, brochures, social media, content & PR, traffic & production.
Towards the leadership team, you’ll have high visibility & make an impact on decision making when it comes to branding & communication.
You are consistent and determined to embed the Aalberts IPS branding throughout the organisation. In this role you will make impact by supporting our organisation in the execution of our brand strategy.
It is your responsibility to:
- guide business management and marketing managers to further implement our marketing and branding strategy in line with the Aalberts and Aalberts IPS corporate identity.
- manage development and implementation of marketing & communications plans to drive interest and sales in line with Aalberts corporate identity (including product concepts and promotional programs).
- identify short-term and long-term budget and resource needs, including managing the annual marketing budget
- understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, campaign results and trends
- prepare and coordinate exhibitions
- strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns
your qualifications and profile
- bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- gained experienced in an international manufacturing organisation
- proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- vision, consistency, creativity and perseverance
- full identification with our company values ‘the Aalberts way’
- sensitivity to cultural diversity
- excellent team player
- firm personality, sparring partner at all levels of the organization